1) How do I sign up or activate my Quikchex account?
- Once the HR dept. creates your profile on the Quikchex portal.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org on your personal or official email id whichever is registered with your company.
- To activate your Quikchex account, click on the link “Accept Invitation”
- Please type in a new password in order to activate your account.
- Note: The Accept Invitation link will be valid for 72hrs.
- If you fail to activate your account with 72 hours of receiving the activation mail, you will have to request your HR Manager or Admin to resend you a new activation link.
2) I have not received the Quikchex Account Activation mail even though my account was set to be activated?
- Please check if your email id is updated correctly.
- Please check your spam folder.
- In case you have not received the email from email@example.com, please contact your HR dept. and request them to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org the Company name, your full name and your employee code.
3) I have forgotten my password. How do I reset it?
- Go to quikchex.in
- Click on the “Log In” link (right side second last tab on the top)
- Click on the “Forgot your Password” link on the sign-in box
- Enter your registered email id.
- Click on the “send me reset password instructions” button
- Follow the instructions in the email and your password will be reset.
4) I get am getting an error “My account is deactivated”. What do I do?
- In case you abscond, resign, or are terminated, your account will be deactivated by the HR dept.
- Please note: You need to get in touch with the HR dept. in case you want to access details of your account like payslips, form 16, etc. It will be sent to you after the approval of the HR dept.